- Ideal for Environments where a Durable, Rugged Connector, Capable of Low Voltage, High Current Applications from 1-36 volts Up to 50 Amps is Required.
- These Plugs form a Reliable Weather and Vibration Resistant Connection, Cannot be Cross Connected, and are most Commonly used to Connect Auxiliary Power from a Vehicle to a Trailer.
- The Plugs is Impact Resistant Polycarbonate and Connectors are Silver plated Solid Copper Terminals.
- The Silver Plated Solid Copper Terminals offer Low Resistance for Superior Conductivity, As Silver Plated Copper Contacts Inside Housings that Strongly Force the Contacts Together.
- Amperage Rating: 50A
- Voltage: Max 600V
- Operating Voltage: For 12v or 24v Use
- Colour: Grey
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 105
- Cable Size: 6B&S / 6AWG (up to 13.3 sq mm)
20 x Anderson Style Plugs
40 x Terminals