- 1 LUX @ 320m
- Hard coated, high impact resistance polycarbonate lens
- IP68 waterproof rating
- This second generation 20inch led light bar replaced the older 5w LED chips with the latest, more efficient 3w LED chips to achieve maximum efficiency while reducing the energy consumption of the light bar.
- Patented Hybrid Technology reflector, reachng up to 93% optical efficiency for the light bar. LED light bar consists of double row of high Quality Cree LEDs. Each LED is independent, so if one LED fails the other LEDs will not and the LED light bar still works fine.
- This light bar will perform similar or even better than any double row light bar of the same length. Outstanding 1 LUX @ 320m performance.
- Reduced energy consumption by 50% compared to previous model, improve thermal control and increase lifespan by 20%
- Suitable for off road vehicle, 4WD, trucks, mining, boat, Marine deck, Caravan awning lighting), farming, heavy equipment etc
- Phenomenal cool white daylight (6000k) provide great visibility without eye fatigue. They light the entire forward viewing area, eliminating all blind spot
- LED 42 x CREE LED
- LUX Rating 1LUX @ 320m
- Raw Lumen 12,600Lm
- Operating Voltage 10-30V DC
- IP Rating IP68
- Colour Temperature (CCT) 6000 Kelvin
- Housing Material Black Aluminium Die cast Housing
- Lens PMMA Poly(methyl methacrylate)
- Mounting Bracket Alu Firm Bottom slip mount
- Beam Type Spot Flood Combo
- Life Span 50,000 Hours
- Weight 3kg Approx
- Operating Environment -40 - +50° Celsius
5 Years Warranty
- 1 x LED Light Bar
- 1 x Number Plate Frame
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.