- High intensity ultra bright 3W Cree LEDs
- Unbreakable toughened PMMA lens
- Oversize Premium heat dissipation design
- IP68 High-grade anti-corruption diecast aluminium housing
- 100% waterproof, dustproof & quakeproof for extreme environment
- Durable & Adjustable Alu Firm mounting hardware
- Extreme bright even in daytime while consuming little power
- Up to 50,000 hours life time
- Apply to different types of trucks, off-road vehicles, 4x4, military, mining, boating, Marine deck lighting, Caravan awning lighting), farming, heavy equipment etc
- The light output of these LED light bar is simply phenomenal, they produce a mass of cool white daylight (6000k), free of artifacts and focus dead spots. They light the entire forward viewing area, giving greater visibility without eye fatigue.
- Their super efficient reflector uses patented Hybrid Technology, allowing these lights to runs at 93% optical efficiency, which is unmatched in the industry. Each LED light bar consists of two rows of high intensity CreeLEDs, each sitting in their patented reflector assembly. Each LED is independent, so if one LED fails the other LEDs will not and the LED light bar still works fine.
- LED 24 x CREE LED
- LUX Rating 1LUX @ 180m
- Raw Lumen 3600Lm
- Operating Voltage 10-30V DC
- IP Rating IP67
- Colour Temperature (CCT) 6000 Kelvin
- Housing Material Black Aluminium Die cast Housing
- Lens PMMA Poly(methyl methacrylate)
- Mounting Bracket Alu Firm Bottom slip mount
- Beam Type Flood Beam
- Life Span 50,000 Hours
- Weight 1.2kg Approx
- Operating Environment -40 - +50° Celsius
5 Years Warranty
- 2 x LED Light Bar
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.