- Energy-efficient and low power consumption
- The suitable design for heating elimination.
- The high performance of tight weather-proof,dust-proof,quake-proof.
- 1. HID Off-road lamps provide extremely bright light that can be seen from miles away, they have a colour spectrum that is so close to daylight that ordinary bulbs appear to be yellow by comparison. HID is ideal for Off-road or racing.
- 2. These high power HID lights use 100W slim ballast which delivers true 100W power, providing super bright light for your off-road or racing needs.
- 3. Long life lamps - 3000 hours life time, 10 times longer than halogen bulb
- 4. Energy saving - 50% less energy consumption
- 5. Super bright - 3 times brighter than the same powered halogen bulb
- 6. Ballast & starter are integrated into the housing
- 7. Weather-proof and Dust-Proof
|Model:||909C-Cover for Euro & Spot|
|Rated output power:||100w +/-5w|
|Rated operating voltage:||12v DC|
|Output voltage:||120v +/- 17v|
|Lens:||PMMA Poly(methyl methacrylate)|
|Housing:||High lmpact ABS|
|Ballast:||Slim type built-in|
|Bulb:||H3/6000K Xenon Bulb|
|HID Bulb Life Time:||over 3000 hours|
|Interchangeable Protection Cover:||Euro or Spot Cover|
|Theoretical Lumens Output:||7500 LM|
|Current draw:||8.33A/ 12V|
|Light Pattern:||30° (SPOT Beam) ,60° (EURO Beam)|
|Operation temperature:||-40°C ~ 80°C|
|Unit Dimensions(W+D+H):||260 x 175 x 290 mm|
|Weight:||5.25kg Approx.(Per Pair With Box)|
1 Year Warranty
- 2 x 9 Inch 100W HID DRIVING LIGHTS
- 2 x Protecting Covers
- 2 x Interchangeable Protecting Covers (Euro Covers)
- 1 x Relay & Switch
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.