- Adjustable Mounting Brackets.
- The suitable design for heating elimination.
- The high performance of tight waterproof,dust-proof,quake-proof.
- Anti explosion
- The valid irradiation distance is much more longer than normal bulb.
- Apply to different types of trucks, off-road vehicles, 4x4, military, mining, boating, Marine deck lighting, Caravan awning lighting), farming, heavy equipment etc
- The light output of these LED light bar is simply phenomenal, they produce a mass of cool white daylight (6500k), free of artifacts and focus dead spots. They light the entire forward viewing area, giving greater visibility without eye fatigue.
- Their super efficient reflector uses patented Hybrid Technology, allowing these lights to runs at 93% optical efficiency, which is unmatched in the industry. Each LED light bar consists of two rows of high intensity CreeLEDs, each sitting in their patented reflector assembly. Each LED is independent, so if one LED fails the other LEDs will not and the LED light bar still works fine.
- LED 6 x CREE LED
- LUX Rating 1LUX @ 100m
- Raw Lumen 2800Lm
- Operating Voltage 10-30V DC
- IP Rating IP68
- Current Draw 2.2A @13.5v
- Colour Temperature (CCT) 6000 Kelvin
- Housing Material Black Aluminium Die cast Housing
- Lens PMMA Poly(methyl methacrylate)
- Mounting Bracket Alu Firm Bottom slip mount
- Beam Type Flood
- Life Span 50,000 Hours
- Weight 1kg Approx
- Operating Environment -40 - +50° Celsius
3 Years Warranty
- 8 x 4inch CREE LED Light Bar
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.