- High intensity CREE ultra bright 5W LEDs
- All flood beam for wider coverage
- All spot beam illuminate the far front place
- Unbreakable toughened PMMA lens
- Premium heat dissipation design
- IP68 High-grade anti-corruption diecast aluminium housing
- 100% waterproof, dustproof & quakeproof for extreme environment
- Adjustable mounting bracket
- Anti explosion
- Up to 50,000 hours life time
- The 60??flood beam provides a wider front vision, 30?? illuminates the far front place
- This new designed CREE light bar feacturing 5W LED chips and creates light beam closed to daylight(6500k).
- The new heat dissipation design allows it to fit into a 26mm thin alumium cast, so thin that you can put it in anywhere you need. It's perfect for off-road adventures, outdoor exploration and camping etc.
- The item is suitable for multiple tasks such as off-road illumination, mining, boating and camping. It can be mounted on the roof or the roo bar of vehicles and connected with car circulation or controlled by a wiring kit.
|Operating Voltage:||9-32V DC|
|Waterproof rate:||IP 68|
|Material||Diecast aluminium housing|
|Mounting Bracket||Stainless mounting hardware|
|Unit Dimensions||230*47*43mm (with bracket)|
|Unit Dimensions||175*47*26mm (with bracket)|
|Theoretical Lumens Output:||2760 LM|
- 2 x 7Inch 30W CREE LED Work Light
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.